Last year, The LLF participated in the national campaign Flags Across America and adopted the Flags Across Maryland campaign. This year, we are pleased to share the program has now grown to include 15 hospitals and five MVA branches.
The flag represents many elements of donation: support from our partners in raising awareness about donation, a sign of remembrance for our donor families and a memorial for those who have given the gift of life.
A special “Thank You” to the following partners who participated in Flags Across Maryland in 2011.
- Anne Arundel Medical Center
- Atlantic General Hospital
- Calvert Memorial Hospital
- Carroll Hospital Center
- Chester River Hospital Center
- Frederick Memorial Hospital
- Garrett County Memorial Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
- Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Meritus Medical Center
- Northwest Hospital
- Peninsula Regional Medical Center
- Sinai Hospital of Baltimore
- Baltimore City
- Glen Burnie